- ½ kg curd
- ½ liter of cream
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 250g condensed milk
- 30g of pine nuts
- In a bowl mix all the ingredients Using a hand mixer or a whisk until you have a smooth paste.
- Pour it in a baking tray in a rectangular shape mold.
- Cover with aluminium foil and bake in a water bath in the oven an hour and a half, at a temperature of 180 º.
- When the flam is cool, remove from mold and place on a tray.
- Serve it decorated with pine nuts and honey on top.
You can also do it in portions, just change the rectangular mould for individual type.
Book your table:
The most practical and fastest way to reserve your table at El Molí dels Fanals.
(+376) 835 380
Where we are
Molí dels Fanals Restaurant
Av. Les Comes 3
Tel: (+376) 835 380
For lunch13h00 to 15h30
For diner20h30 to 23h00
Sunday evening and MondayClosed
[add_posts category=actualidad show=5