Surprising Easter cakes
Easter holidays are coming, and with them the delicious cakes which are most beautiful one than the others. For these days, chocolate and gingerbread are the protagonists to offer you succulents disserts.
Molí dels Fanals has been looking for surprising and originals Easter cakes to give you good ideas to cook a homely Easter cake. To make it easier, we have been collecting all here, on a Pinterest Boardwhich will give you a lot of good ideas to decorate and fill your Easter Cakes. From traditional ones to the most innovative, you’ll have a hard work to choose from.
Don’t think twice, and get your hands-on and to become the most original godfather or godmother of the family.
And for Easter holidays, please don’t hesitate and enjoy a good meal with your family in one of the best restaurants in Andorra. Molí dels Fanals has elaborated a referral Andorran cuisine menu tasty for everyone in the family.
Please, note our opening times for Easter days:
- Sunday, 29 March (Palm Sunday) – From 1:00pm to 3:30pm
- Friday, 3 April (Good Friday) – From 1:00pm to 3:30pm and from 8:30pm to 11:00pm
- Saturday, 4 April (Holy Saturday) – From 1:00pm to 3:30pm and from 8:30pm to 11:00pm
- Sunday, 5 April (Holy Sunday) – From 1:00pm to 3:30pm and from 8:30pm to 11:00pm
- Monday, 6 April (Easter Monday) – From 1:00pm to 3:30pm
- Tuesday, 7 April – Closed
Happy holidays for all Ester cakes lovers!
Book your table:
The most practical and fastest way to reserve your table at El Molí dels Fanals.
(+376) 835 380
Where we are
Molí dels Fanals Restaurant
For lunch13h00 to 15h30
For diner20h30 to 23h00
Sunday evening and MondayClosed