- 100% old vines Grenache over 50 years
- Fermentation with a temperature control (24-28ºC)
- Maceration: 28 days;
- Alcoholic and malolactic fermentation in French oak barrels (500L).
- Soft filter.
- 12 months in news French oak barrels (228L)
- Medium roasted and light
- Aging posterior into tanks for 3 months. Finally, wine is bottled.
- Vines’ age: 50 – 80 years of old Grenache, at an altitude of 500 m.
- Ground: Grenache mixture of 4 Capçanes grounds: Clay, limestone, sandy and slate.
- 750 a 1000gr per cep
- 600 bottles (75cl.) + Magnums
- Intense cherry color; we are faced with a real complex vine, with aromas of ripe red fruits, orange peel, violets, cacao, balsamic herb, mint… An elegant personality, a full-bodied wine, very equilibrate and with an excellent acidity. A wine to be enjoyed but with a great aging potential. A pure Grenache.
- You can pair this wine with an entrecote, with a variety of cheeses, or with an elaborate plate. A complex wine, but in the same time subtle to enhance aromas and textures of the plate. It is recommended to serve between 15 and 17ºC.
Book your table:
The most practical and fastest way to reserve your table at El Molí dels Fanals.
(+376) 835 380