- 60% Grenache/ 30% Mazuelo/ 10% Syrah
- Fermentation with a temperature control (24-28ºC) and yeast selected.
- Maceration: 32 days;
- Alcoholic and malolactic fermentation in French oak fudres (1000L).
- Soft filter.
- 12 months in news French oak barrels; 50% news barrels / 50% barrels two years ago.
- Medium roasted and light
- Aging posterior into tanks for 3 months. Finally, wine is bottled.
- Vine’s age: 60 – 80 years of old Grenache, at an altitude of 500m.
- Ground: Very mineral, clay and limestone; arranged in terraces.
- 1500 bottles (0.75L)
- Intense cherry color with purple shades. It’s a typical Grenache wine with its personality. Complexes aromas of red fruits, soft roasted aromas with some well integrated wood. Soft tannins. Good acidity and a long finish reminiscent of toast.
- You can pair this wine with lamb, rabbit, pizza, pasta, moussaka, cheese, stuffed egg-plant, grilled vegetables…
Book your table:
The most practical and fastest way to reserve your table at El Molí dels Fanals.
(+376) 835 380
Where we are
Molí dels Fanals Restaurant
Av. Les Comes 3
Tel: (+376) 835 380
For lunch13h00 to 15h30
For diner20h30 to 23h00
Sunday evening and MondayClosed
[add_posts category=actualidad show=5