Cantaloupe melon and ham soup
For 5 portions
- 1 kg of cantaloupe melon
- 150 ml of olive oil
- 100 gr of salt
- 15 gr of iberic ham
- 50 gr of soja sprouts
- 150g of Perona beans
- 50 gr of shiitake
- Peel the melon and crush it well with salt and oil. Spend the dough by the Chinese to avoid lumps.
- Cut the beans into little strips and boil them until they are cooked. Drain them and let them cool with water and ice.
- Cut the shittakes into strips and cook them in a pan with the soy. Add them to the beans.
- Cut the ham into very fine pieces and put them in the oven at 170 ° C for 7 minutes.
- To serve: Use a soup bowl with a mold in the center. Put the soup around the mold and add the ham and vegetables in it.
Book your table:
The most practical and fastest way to reserve your table at El Molí dels Fanals.
(+376) 835 380