- 2 o 3 ripe tomatoes
- 1 garlic bulb
- 80 gr of toasted almonds
- 2 red peppers
- A Little toast of bread
- 250gr. Of olive oil
- 100gr of vinegar
- Half a teaspoon of mild paprika
- 1 chili
- On the eve of the elaboration, let the peppers soak on water all night long.
- Pull out of the water the peppers and remove their skin and seeds.
- Preheat the oven at 200ºC and cook the tomatoes, for 20 minutes, and the garlic bulb, for 15 minutes.
- Once they are cooked, remove the tomatoes ‘skin and seeds and pull out of the bulb the garlic one at a time.
- Peel the almonds and mix them with the tomatoes and the garlic.
- Add to the mix the bread, the peppers, oil and vinegar and blend everything.
- Add mild paprika and chili for a spicy touch and mix everything well.
Book your table:
The most practical and fastest way to reserve your table at El Molí dels Fanals.
(+376) 835 380