Salmon with prawns
- 6 salmon pieces cute in supreme
- 18 red prawns
- 4 shallots
- 30g of butter
- 1l of heavy cream
- 1 brandy glass
- Salt and white pepper
- Fry seasoned salmon without skin in a paella with butter, ad shallot finely cute and seasoned prawns.
- Boil for 5 minutes and flame it with Brandy.
- Ad heavy cream and let it reduce to a simmer for 10 minutes.
- Put all in a tray to place in oven and cover all with the strain sauce.
- Grille it in oven for 3 minutes.
Book your table:
The most practical and fastest way to reserve your table at El Molí dels Fanals.
(+376) 835 380