Snails ‘a la llauna’ (snails roasted in the oven)
- 1kg of snails (Cornu aspersum – garden snails)
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Place the snails heads up and close together on a baking tray.
- Cook on a very low heat.
- When all the snails have come out of their shells, cook them on a high heat for five more minutes.
- Then sprinkle with oil and add plenty of salt and pepper.
- Finally, brown them in the oven until they are golden.
- They can be served with alioli (garlic mayonnaise) or a vinaigrette.
- The vinaigrette can be made with three parts of oil and one of vinegar, a pinch of salt, sweet paprika and black pepper.
Book your table:
The most practical and fastest way to reserve your table at El Molí dels Fanals.
(+376) 835 380
Where we are
Molí dels Fanals Restaurant
Av. Les Comes 3
Tel: (+376) 835 380
For lunch13h00 to 15h30
For diner20h30 to 23h00
Sunday evening and MondayClosed
[add_posts category=actualidad show=5