- 1 green keel
- 3 potatoes
- 50 grams of Iberian bacon
- 100 grams of raw pudding
- 2 garlic cloves
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 100 grams of black blood pudding
- 6 slices of bacon
- Clean the keel and cut the trunk leaf.
- Boil keel and potatoes with a pinch of salt.
- In a pan with oil sautée the Iberian bacon in small pieces.
- Then, add raw pudding finely diced until golden.
- Put potatoes and keel in the pan and crushing this with fork.
- And give it a few turns to be golden.
- Put all in a tray and serve the dish with bacon, which you fried with black blood pudding.
Book your table:
The most practical and fastest way to reserve your table at El Molí dels Fanals.
(+376) 835 380