Warm salad of codfish confit
- 4 small cuts of loin of codfish
- Assortment of lettuce and escarole
- ¼ litre of olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves
- 2 bay leaves
- 4 anchovies
- A handful of black olives
- Red pepper flakes
- Salt and balsamic vinegar
- Place the desalted codfish in a saucepan and cover with oil.
- Put the garlic and bay leaves together.
- Cook for about five minutes on a very low heat, do not boil.
- Place the codfish to one side.
- Place the lettuce and escarole in a bowl, together with the pepper strips.
- Serve the salad with the sliced, warm codfish on top.
- Finally dress the salad with the oil which served to confit the codfish, the anchovies, the handful of olives, the vinegar and the salt.
Book your table:
The most practical and fastest way to reserve your table at El Molí dels Fanals.
(+376) 835 380
Where we are
Molí dels Fanals Restaurant
Av. Les Comes 3
Tel: (+376) 835 380
For lunch13h00 to 15h30
For diner20h30 to 23h00
Sunday evening and MondayClosed
[add_posts category=actualidad show=5